15m Waterproof Transparent Marquee Tent for Party Event Exhibition
15mX35m Clear/Transparent Marquee Tent for 400-500 people sitting around 1.8m round table.
1) The clear-span width: 15m
2) The length is 35m, but it also can be 20m,25m,30m,...and more (mutiple of 5)
3) Side height: 4m
1) High reinforce aluminum alloy structure 6061/T6 which can last 10-15 years
2) Main anodized aluminum frame profile size: 166X88X3mm
3) Joints/Connectors: Hot-DIP galvanized steel Q235
4) Fabric cover: 0.65mm thickness clear PVC fabric, waterproof
|Tent Roof Type||Span Width||Bay Distance||Eave Height|
|regular A shape||3m~60m||3m/5m||2.5m/3m/3.3m/4m/5m|
Fabric: Double pvc coated polyester fabric, 750-900g/sq. M, water proof, UV resistance, fire retardant according to standard NFPA701, CFM & DIN4102 B1/M2
Frame: Hard pressed extruded aluminum 6061/T6, anodized surface finishing.
Connections: Hot-dip galvanized
Color available: White, red, yellow, blue, green, black, grey, transparent etc
Fabric: Test reports for the fire retardant, standards: NFPA701, CFM & DIN4102 B1/M2
Structure safety: Certificates by the registered engineers in the U. S. A & Australia.
1. What's the suitable size to choose?
The tent size depends on the people to accommodate.Normally, if tables and chairs are included, we suggest 1.3-1.5square meters for each person. Chairs only, 1 square meter for each person; If no chairs and tables, 0.6sqm for each one.
2. What's the life span of the tent? Is your tent strong and stable enough?
The tent aluminum structure can be used over 10 years, fabric is about 3-5 years under normal condition.The structure are manufactured with high impact extruded anodized aluminum, so it's safe and strong enough to resist big wind.
3. Can I change the tent length?
Yes, the tent can be decreased or extended freely. Take 20X30m tent for example, it can be used as 20X20m tent or extended to 20X50m tent with some extra parts.
4. Can your tent be able to install repeatedly?
Yes, the tent can be assembled or dismantled repeatedly under it's life span.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Ben|