Large Marquee Tent for Trade Show Tent Use with Glass Walls
Frame struss: hard pressed extruded aluminium 6061/T6(15HW) which can last more than 20 years·
Fabric cover: glass walls
Connector: strong hot-dip galvanized steel
Allowed temperature condition: -30 degree Celsius~+70 degree Celsius
Wind load: max. 100km/h (can be reinforced)
Snow load: 75kg/sqm (snow can't stay if use big degree roof pitch design)
Easy to be assembled and dismantled, movable.
No pole inside, 100% available interior space.
Frame packed in membrane film;
Hardware in solid carton box;
Fabric in PVC carry bag.
Shipped in 30 days after production.
(1) Easy to carry and transport.
(2) Temporary or permanent use is ok.
(3) Meets all building, fire and safety codes.
(4) Easy to be assembled and dismantled, movable.
(5) No interior pole and ground space 100% used.
(6) Printing logo is available.
Guangzhou T&C Tent Co.LTD. was established in 2005. Our company is the first professional manufacturer who introduced European advanced tents technology into our own design. Our main products include Aluminium Alloy Structure Tents, Clear Span Tent and Pagoda.
To form an integrated management system,TC Tent introduced advanced ERP system in 2008 and barcode management system in 2013. TC Tent is also the pioneer to apply CNC machines that achieved the automatic processing of aluminum.
TC TENT Successful Cases:
Canton Fair Exhibition Hall
2011 Universiade Official Tent Supplier
2010 Asian Games Exclusive Tent Supplier&Sponsor
China Grand Rally Sponsor
Hong Kong Wine and Dine Festival
1. Low MOQ is available.
2. Customized orders are available.
3. All colors and logo can be customized.
4. Price is negotiable for large quantity order.
5. Track the order after you get, even offer engineer teams if you need.
6. We offer a one-year warranty for all our sold products. Within the warranty period, we shall offer free. on-site repair. At the same time, we shall offer paid service in case of the following circumstances.
A. Damage born of artificial behavior or irresistible natural phenomenon.
B. Breakdown or damage due to improper operation.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Ben|